Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2002 12:21:56 AM EDT
Buttstock, I think what these folks are trying to tell you, correctly, is that you don't need to spend the kind of money you are talking about with a Wilson or Fulton, to get that kind of performance you are wanting.  There are any number of ways to get that performance from a light rifle.  Both of the rifles you are talking about have free floated barrels.  You can get that cheaper than 1600.  You can get a Bushmaster fluted or M4 upper and put a 4 rail free float handguard on it, and you will have a 1 to 1.5 moa rifle.  Spend the rest on ammo and magazines.  But by all means, if you have to have one of the two and will have nothing else, then decide which one you like better and buy it.  If you want to spend 1600, spend it.  Just don't ask for advice on a subject you don't know about and then argue about the advice like you are an expert, since nobody on here has any personal issues involved with WHATEVER you buy.  Not a good way to get help in the future.  So have fun.

Link Posted: 3/2/2002 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Was that a reply to something?
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 12:44:45 AM EDT
[#2]
LoL...uh yeah.  Oops, went in the wrong place...and I came back to copy it and past ein the right place, but he seems to have come to his senses.  Wow, color me chagrinedhacko.gif

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top