Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2002 8:20:57 PM EDT
i see those kits every where, starting at 45$. i see receivers for educational use only for 20$ and up. im not considering this or anything, but are people building these things and keeping it quite or what. their seems to be a damnad for these things, and i cant imagin thier are that many people building dummy guns.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I am building a MK3 right now Matt so someday you will probably get to shoot it.

I would say most of these kits goto Shit Hit the Fan, Y-2-K paranoia type.

You can get an 80% receiver for almost any machinegun made ever.

On the Sten taking the welded in parts off the old receiver is more difficult than assembling the parts onto the new tube.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 7:19:14 AM EDT
[#2]
i cant imagin those MK3 tubes are too hard to bulid. those final costs gotta be about 60$ (for a post sample)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top