Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2002 7:17:44 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone would let me borrow:

AR-15/M16 Class II Conversion VHS VIDEO/DVD

AR-15 Armorer's Course VHS VIDEO/DVD

Any AR-15 Tactical VHS VIDEO/DVD

I promise to mail it right back, or I could mail you a blank tape.  I know this is a little unusual, but think of all the things in life you don’t get unless you ask.  

I WILL PAY SHIPPING!!!

Please Email me.  Thanks
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 8:34:02 AM EDT
[#1]
You can ask American Gunsmithing Institute. They have the armorers course for $29.95 (I think). then you will have your very own. the only problem is that you will then think of a lot of the other videos they have you will need.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#2]
ARgon,

That is not exactly what I had in mind.

BTT
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Maxwell, I know what you were thinking -- making this a big video rental store as well as a great gun forum.  

Hey, I like the idea.  If I had the video, I'd let you borrow it.

That's what we need.  A video rentals forum.  People put in a request and pay shipping and they get to keep movies for a week.  Say, $4 for them to mail it to you and then you pay another $3.50 or so to send it back.  That doesn't sound too bad at all.  Sure beats the heck outta $30+shipping.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 10:33:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Maxwell, I know what you were thinking -- making this a big video rental store as well as a great gun forum.  

Hey, I like the idea.  If I had the video, I'd let you borrow it.

That's what we need.  A video rentals forum.  People put in a request and pay shipping and they get to keep movies for a week.  Say, $4 for them to mail it to you and then you pay another $3.50 or so to send it back.  That doesn't sound too bad at all.  Sure beats the heck outta $30+shipping.

This would be a cool thing-- I have never seen a place where you can rent gun videos. I wonder if Bullet Trap in Plano, TX, will let you rent them-- I think some have been previewed...
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 12:27:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I wish I was in Plano.  I grew up in McKinney (GO LOINS!!)

If I were there I could certainly find someone.

The Bullet Trap is a good range.  We do not have anything like it in Phoenix.

I hope someone steps up to the plate to help a fellow AR15 member.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 1:07:33 PM EDT
[#6]
If someone put it on a peer to peer program like Kazaa (Far and away the best) then once one person got it would open it up for others until many got it and it became common.

You would 1st have to get the media on your computer, download the program and bingo, you can share with others. This will also work with audio, pic stills, programs, documents etc It has the capability to be a great resource. For video you will want al least a relativly quick baud speed.

What do you all think? I will find all my gun related files and start putting them in my kazza folder for upload by others this weekend.

BrenLover
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I am getting High speed cable in a few days.  THis sound like a good idea.  Maybee there should be forum for Videos and Downloads
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 1:45:56 PM EDT
[#8]
A forum to alert people to additions for download on Kazaa would be great. Kazaa is very versitile you can download it for free at Kazaa.com,  WAY better than napster. I think this could be great!!

BrenLover
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:16:56 PM EDT
[#9]
That is a good idea.

I hope between now and then someone would throw me a bone.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Last time

BTT
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 4:29:31 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I wish I was in Plano.  I grew up in McKinney (GO LOINS!!)

If I were there I could certainly find someone.

The Bullet Trap is a good range.  We do not have anything like it in Phoenix.

I hope someone steps up to the plate to help a fellow AR15 member.

I don't have any gun videos... have you searched online?

I will be moving to McKinney around August, when my new house is finished :)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top