Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2002 7:33:03 PM EDT
My friend wants to know. We live in Canada.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 7:54:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Just what kind of rifle, and in what caliber are you looking for?

There are ALOT of different WW1 era milsurp rifles.
Link Posted: 2/23/2002 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I would think Canada would be full of SMLE No.I Mk IIIs. This, to me, is the best bolt-action rifle ever built. (and with a P1907 Bayonet fixed, is really impressive, too)
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:44:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I live in Michigan and have seen several surplus rifles for sale in Canada.  You will find various versions of SMLE, P-14 Enfields and IMO the best of all of the WWI weapons the Ross.
Link Posted: 2/25/2002 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#4]
i din't think your gov't trusted mere citizens with weapons??   just kidding, try looking at gibbs quest rifle company, they have a good website, but i can't for the life of me remember WTF it was.  they do a lot of repro and refinished enfield type rifles.  greenlocust and i apparently share the same admiration of the ross.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top