Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/22/2002 9:24:13 PM EDT
Dude,  how do you get on the league at WSI ??
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:20:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Where you at boy??
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 9:38:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not Darkhelmet, but I can answer your question.  You basically just stop by WSI on Friday night at 7:00 (with $10), although isn't it a bit of a drive from California to Washington?
Link Posted: 2/24/2002 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#3]

Capro,

What would a typical course of fire be? I used to participate in the pistol league at Continental Sports, but have never competed with my AR carbine. Are newbies welcome? Any special gear required other than eyes, ears, carbine, mags, and ammo?

Link Posted: 2/25/2002 10:34:55 AM EDT
[#4]
So you don't have to join WSI?

Who do you pay?

Do you go directly to the "Members Only" range?

I don't mind the drive.

Link Posted: 2/25/2002 2:36:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I would just send you to their website, but it's rather out of date.
Basically, you walkin, pay your $10 for Rifle League at the counter.  If it's your firs time there, you'll have to fill out one of those disclaimers saying they're not responsible for you, etc.  Then you put on your eyes and ears and go into the training bay, which is normally for members only, and introduce yourself.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 3:57:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Like the others said, show up after 7:00 (I think it officially starts at 7:30) with your money, $10.88 after tax, and proceed to the training bay which is the rightmost bay.  You need eyes, ears, rifle, pistol (can be rented or borrowed, if necessary), and bring at least 50rds rifle, 20rds pistol, 2 rifle mags, and one pistol mag.  You don't need BDU's, tac-gear, or gas mask and you will be accommodated if you don't have a sling or holster.

The easiest way to describe the league is IPSC/IDPA with long guns.  We run a single course every Friday and everyone gets to go at least twice, first is usually full light and the other is low light.

Oh, you may want to consider both plugs and muffs because we have one truely sick and twisted individual who likes to use his AR10 carbine! <shudder>
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top