Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2002 2:56:45 PM EDT
I have an early Chinese AK-47 bayonet with an extra ring tac welded inside the regular one for an M-1 Carbine. I was told when I bought it, it was (by the stories told to him) made , along with the multiple shipping containers that enteredt the US containing Asian marked sardine tins with M-1 and other caliber Lake City ammo for an invasion of Tiawan?!?!? Anyways, it is an early version with the green plastic scabbard and darker brown handle and multiple blood grooves.

QUESTION: ANY TRUTH TO THIS??? IF SO, HOW RARE??? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds interesting.....how about a picture?
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 4:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I will take a digital pic tomorrow morning and .....if someone will instruct me to how I may place a pic on this thread....I will greatfully!{Hope I don't sound like a Tard or anything....}
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top