Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2002 6:31:57 AM EDT
Was looking at the Kel Tec web site and was wondering what everyone thought about this pistol?  Anybody have problems with reliability?  I suspect accuracy is not teriffic, but if it's reliable then it more usefule as a ccw.
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 6:51:08 AM EDT
[#1]
SHIT!
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 7:01:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/16/2002 8:14:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been carrying one for quite some time.  I have put every kind of ammo through it.  I find it highly reliable and it functions as well as any other gun I have used, and almost half the price.
It is smaller in profile than any other 9MM, it is lighter than all the rest, and I prefer the long trigger pull under tense situations...the decision to shoot is definite and not the result of a twitch on a trigger that is far too light for defense gun use.
There are more out there under clothes than most may care to admit.
I also have its little brther, the P-32.  Another excellent buy on my part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top