Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/15/2002 9:42:07 AM EDT
Is this a good rifle? whats the story on the 22mm gernade launcher?

www.gunsamerica.com/fast.cgi should I get this one? it is the third one down.

and whats a C&R?
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:51:28 AM EDT
I picked up one of these about a month ago. The price was $169 at a gunshow in MD. Shoots really nice, fun tool to have. The grenade launcher/muzzel brake looks good but is pretty much useless IMHO. As far as C&R, I don't know what that means. For a buck sixty-nine, get it. It's a fun gun to shoot for cheap. Ammo's cheap too, $89/1000 rnds of Wolf. Why use good stuuf in this gun.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:53:29 AM EDT
Has anyone ever bought a gun online from this place?
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:59:36 AM EDT
C&R is Curios & Relic. It refers to the Curios & Relic Federal Firearms License that one can get to buy old firearms and not have to transfer through a dealer. If you buy that SKS from gunsamerica.com, you'll have to transfer it through a regular FFL, paying the transfer fee and possibly sales tax (here in NE, anyway). With a C&R FFL, you can get it shipped straight to you. If you collect milsurp firearms, this is probably the way to go. I'm considering getting mine since the $30 C&R FFL fee will negate the sales tax and transfer fee on just the first rifle.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:59:14 PM EDT
I bought one today. I got what they call the collector grade for $249 bucks. Thing is in like new condition. Bore is as shiny as a new one could possibly be. Wood has hardly any marks on it. Blueing is good for a gun thats been around for what 50 years? Even though its a collector grade it'll sure get shot....maybe tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 9:43:40 PM EDT
Where did you get it at?,kyarcher
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 11:05:21 PM EDT
Got it at Centerfire Systems...Versailles,Ky
800-950-1231. Guy said they only had 8 left when I bought mind.
Top Top