Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/14/2002 4:53:29 PM EDT
i want something tight, not too thick, just really something to keep the bite of wind off (i love shooting, even in winter and the only range i have is outdoor)
anyhow, ive been thinking about these Hellstorm "tactical" gloves, anyone have some?
right now i either go without or use some old leather gloves ive got, but they're a but strange in the trigger finger (the seam is in the way)

thanks
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 4:55:44 PM EDT
I like the Nomex flight gloves, the seams around the fingers are kind of in the way too but they're light and tough.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:04:47 PM EDT
i used to have a pair of those (got em at the PX a couple years ago) now i've lost them and around here they cost almost $30 at a local surplus store. im not paying that much for those gloves, the trigger finger seam drove me crazy...the other ones were ok though

Link Posted: 2/14/2002 5:36:37 PM EDT
Go to a Harley-Davidson dealer and try some of the riding gloves. Pretty good leather, inside-sewn seams and sizes large enough for American hands. I've got half-gloves for summer and full-finger for cooler times. There's usually several different styles and I try to get the thinnest, softest leather for better trigger control. Know some guys use golf gloves for tighter fit.
Top Top