Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2002 10:46:43 AM EDT
I was wondering if anybody knew of a company selling replacement parts for these rifles.  I need to get a recoil spring.

Thanks for your help,

Brad
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/11/2002 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]
"Dealer Warehouse" in Kalifornia has CZ52 rifle parts, I think recoil springs were about 8 bucks. (209) 545-2800. Some people really hate these guys but I have never had problems with orders from them....
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 7:35:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!  I'll check both places out today.

Brad
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
These are cool rifles.  A lot of really odd and wierd stuff in them.

I am rebuilding a beater into a 28" infantry style rifle with a 16" side swing bayonet for the shock value on a couple C&R friends of mine.  I'll put some odd Chech ordnance markings on it as well.  Have to do some homework.

It is a machining project, really.  This seems to be a fairly robust rifle, and rebarreling Springfields and Enfields is too ordinary a project anymore.        
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top