Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2002 3:05:18 PM EDT
Boy was it fun. Around here all the outside ranges close for the winter, So I had to settle for a 25 yard indoor range, but it was cool. I had the new Aimpoint mounted, and had to tweak the BZO for the irons and the Aimpoint to be one happy match. Once done, I sent a battlepack of SA M193 and a hundred rounds of LCxm193 down range. With the Aimpoint I was getting 1" groups once I steadied myself! Pretty good for a 3moa dot. Overall the Bushy performed at 100% on her first time out- fired every round- every time. What could be better?

Link Posted: 2/10/2002 3:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like you had a great day.  I took my son out this afternoon and we ran a battlepack of the SA M193 down range this afternoon.  That was the first I had shot of it, and man, it shoots great!!  I think I am going to mothball the 223 dies for a while.  I can't reload it this cheap.

Maybe the WX will break soon, and you can get on the outdoor ranges and really start to put some down range.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top