Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2002 7:12:12 AM EDT
A few weeks back, someone in the equipment forum had a mount for sale that mounted to the barrel of an M4 via 2 ubolts, allowing you to forward mount optics. After setting the ubolts, you replaced the handguards and then a small weaver mount (similar to Adv.Arma.'s mount) attached to the top of the ubolt set-up.

I can't recall who made it or find the original post. I didn't buy it at the time because I have a full profile heavy barrel and this only fit the M4/thin profile barrels. I wanted to look and see if the company made any other versions of this.

TIA
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 7:01:56 AM EDT
[#1]
*bump* 1
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 9:08:06 AM EDT
[#2]
He'ps!
Link Posted: 2/9/2002 4:22:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know but..... make your own.  Gun shop for the Weaver mount and hardware store for the bolts / nuts.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top