Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2002 12:43:09 PM EDT
I have a Bushmaster flattop with a 20 HBAR. I was thinking about getting another upper. Standard A2 with a 20" lightweight barrel. I checked Bushmaster but I don't see that they offer one, only heavy barrels.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 12:45:46 PM EDT
[#1]
COLT?

I think Bushmaster now market a LW version for upper.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 1:00:35 PM EDT
[#2]
The Bushmaster web site lists an M16 profile barrel, problem is the pic show a bayo lug and flash hider
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Check the equipment exchange on this website(ar15.com) I found a new M16A2 Colt for only $125.

Bushmaster has them too.
You can dremel off the bayonet lug and add a muzzle brake or have a smith trim off the threads.
www.bushmaster.com/shopping/barrel-assemblies/abbl20a2.asp
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:24:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I checked the Equipment Forum but it looks like a cat fight going on over there...I think I'll stay on this side of the mean streets.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:18:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
...but you'd have to send them to Kurt (recommended) to have a brake/muzzle extension permanently installed and ....

-Troy

Troy why the muzzle extension, is it to cover threads at the muzzle?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top