Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2002 11:45:02 AM EDT
Looking for some ammo for the P90. A class 3 friend is looking for some. If anyone knows where to find some please drop a line.

Mike
[email protected]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 12:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh boy, good luck.  Last I heard, FN keeps them in a bonded warehouse. You had to be a FN dealer to order them.  Once you place an order, you will have to show prooof of a LE dept letter head requesting the purchase of the ammo. then FN will ship the ammo directly to the dept.  Even on demo, you have send a demo request by a dept and then FN send the ammo to the dept direct.  This is what a FN rep told me at a show.

I have seen someone selling SS190 ammo on line, by individual rounds or by the box.  I believe he wanted three or four dollars per round.  

I picked up a bunch brass at a demo once, but no live rounds there.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I was kinda affraid of that. I have an "Official Sniper Card" do you think I could order some with that? Just kidding. I was really hoping that someone has a bunch that they fell into and wanted to sell. I guess we could go through FN with the Class 3 license for Law Enforcment sales. I'll keep checking other places first though.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:15:36 PM EDT
[#3]
If he is authorized to purchase it, try www.gtdist.com for contact info. They carry P90s and ammo.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#4]
What's so special about this ammo that we lowly civilians can't order it?
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#5]
It's AP and it's chambered for a pistol.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Winchester makes the round in the U.S. It is part of the FN family and FN controls it. Good luck finding the ball ammo.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 8:49:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw at subgun.net someone is selling a post P90 requiring letter head.  The price was 9000, it acme with a case of ammo.  

What is the cost of a P90?? I think it is about 2500, plus about 80 per magazine.  that means the case of ammo was about 6000 dollars??  wow. I guess we will never know.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:21:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Just be patient, some will turn up on the streets. Trust me on this one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top