Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2002 2:33:35 PM EDT
I've been playing Halo for the Xbox and later in the game you get a shotgun.. and when you reload the guy loads the shells into the top of the shotgun.  Anyone ever seen a shotgun like this? Or is it jus fantasy?  I think it would be pretty cool to have a shotty like this.  *email's remington,mossberg,benelli, and browning* heheh
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 2:40:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 2:50:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
there is a shotgun out there that has the mag tubes above the barrel, it has dual mag tubes on it. I have the link somewhere, will look for it. Maybe someone else will get the link up be fore me

Neostead Pump Action Shotgun
12+1 12ga
users.iafrica.com/n/nj/njj741t/
I want one dammit.

-Gloftoe
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#3]
You should be able to get a Neostead soon, since it's pump action and meets the minimum length requirments it should be a go once it's in production
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 3:03:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd love to believe that.  Something tells me that it'll be banned from import because it's so "evil"

-Gloftoe
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Vermilion, read the Halo spec sheet.  The weapon is a 8 gauge.

By the way, the assualt rifle is a HK.  Watch the reload, you will see the HK cock and slap.

Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:09:16 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
there is a shotgun out there that has the mag tubes above the barrel, it has dual mag tubes on it. I have the link somewhere, will look for it. Maybe someone else will get the link up be fore me

Neostead Pump Action Shotgun
12+1 12ga
users.iafrica.com/n/nj/njj741t/
I want one dammit.

-Gloftoe

That thing looks like a RAY-GUN!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top