Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2002 1:48:01 PM EDT
Haven't seen anything about this lately, and I believe their website was http://www.ferret50.com , which isn't working anymore.  It seemed like a great idea, hope they didn't go bust.

Rocko
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#1]
They just had a full page ad in the latest Very High Power magazine. Maybe they're having technical difficulties with their site. Their phone numbers are: 407.944.3892 (office) 407.957.3617 (shop).

I haven't shot or handled one of them, but they look like awesome guns for the money.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 2:36:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking about them yesterday myself.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing is wrong w/ the site.  Just tried it.  If you want to find out what's up, click to the other forum, the one that's about 50 cal and leave a message.  TeamFerret posts there... ya know, the associated boards to AR15.com.........

Last I heard, he's still filling orders and he was suppose to be toying w/ the idea of making a mag fed 50 upper for the AR....  Other then that, .......... not much I know.  I don't check the 50 board that often.

Kaliburz
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 8:39:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Im still here, rockin' and rollin' making Ferret50's. Weve been shipping and I have another group going out this week. Sorry ive been too busy to post.

I think my website server does go down quite often. I might have to change servers if they cant correct it.

If I remember, I will take new pics to post here. The Ferret50 looks better than ever and we currently have three barrel sizes. Also we soon will have our stainless supercomp barrels in.

Dave
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top