Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/17/2002 7:55:16 PM EDT
I had just played with a few of us AR15 guys? and I gotta tellya? You guys are awesome Sportsman! and Damm good too! :D Helmet! you LPB you! :)

You will sometimes get a few dumbassess in the game from time to time?? but not from this lot? !

Hey Guys Feel free to Critique our Clan page; www.wcmclan.com

[WcM]MKiLLa
[AR15]PeaShooter
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:01:32 PM EDT
Counterstrike is a great game, but cheaters are destroying it. It's a shame too, because I am addicted, but I almost hate to play.

Be a man -- use a Steyer Scout. I love it when I out-snipe an AWM'er.

I've also played a lot of Day of Defeat. Much fewer cheaters there, and a great game.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:07:21 PM EDT
Cheaters will always be there! but they are easy to spot!

24/1 is an easy guess.
There are a few undetectable cheats now that PB? and others are not able to detect ? but they are working on it
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:11:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/17/2002 8:12:14 PM EDT by tep0583]
I too was just there. And I too felt DH's (and other's) wrath too many times. Guess that's what I get for not playing HL for a couple of yeaRS...

Great games, guys. I look forward to playing again soon. I promice I'll try to be better competition next time

Edited to give Goadboy props. This was a damn good idea!

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:15:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/17/2002 8:16:18 PM EDT by DarkHelmet]

Originally Posted By PeaShooter:
I had just played with a few of us AR15 guys? and I gotta tellya? You guys are awesome Sportsman! and Damm good too! :D Helmet! you LPB you! :)

You will sometimes get a few dumbassess in the game from time to time?? but not from this lot? !

Hey Guys Feel free to Critique our Clan page; www.wcmclan.com

[WcM]MKiLLa
[AR15]PeaShooter

"LPB"? What's that? Little Punk Bastard?

Yeah that was fun tonight.... no cheaters while I was playing tonight.

I must have just been in "The Zone" tonight... I normally suck really bad!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:21:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/17/2002 8:23:48 PM EDT by PeaShooter]
LOW PING BASTARD!

Ya did real Good!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:27:56 PM EDT
Anyone ever play True Combat, the Quake 3 mod?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:58:31 PM EDT
Hey, my Counter-Strike clan has an awesome server. We really stress teamwork and mission accomplishment, and we work very hard to keep the server as cheat-free as possible. The game was meant to be a team based sim, and that's what we encourage. Frag hunter's need to stick to Quake.

We have stats and forums, and the AWP/AWM is disabled. Use the Scout, if you are a true sniper!

Our clan is called -=NAACS=- (National Association for the Advancement of Counter-Strike), and our webpage is www.clan-killers.com. The server IP can be found on our home page. Check us out.

-=NAACS=-JBoze
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:01:44 PM EDT
I wish I had DSL <sigh>
Top Top