Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2002 7:55:16 PM EDT
I had just played with a few of us AR15 guys? and I gotta tellya?  You guys are awesome Sportsman! and Damm good too! :D  Helmet! you LPB you! :)

You will sometimes get a few dumbassess in the game from time to time?? but not from this lot? !

Hey Guys Feel free to Critique our Clan page;    www.wcmclan.com

[WcM]MKiLLa
[AR15]PeaShooter
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:01:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Counterstrike is a great game, but cheaters are destroying it.  It's a shame too, because I am addicted, but I almost hate to play.

Be a man -- use a Steyer Scout.  I love it when I out-snipe an AWM'er.  

I've also played a lot of Day of Defeat.  Much fewer cheaters there, and a great game.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Cheaters will always be there! but they are easy to spot!

24/1 is an easy guess.
There are a few undetectable cheats now that PB? and others are not able to detect ? but they are working on it
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#3]
I too was just there. And I too felt DH's (and other's) wrath too many times. Guess that's what I get for not playing HL for a couple of yeaRS...

Great games, guys. I look forward to playing again soon. I promice I'll try to be better competition next time

Edited to give Goadboy props. This was a damn good idea!

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:15:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I had just played with a few of us AR15 guys? and I gotta tellya?  You guys are awesome Sportsman! and Damm good too! :D  Helmet! you LPB you! :)

You will sometimes get a few dumbassess in the game from time to time?? but not from this lot? !

Hey Guys Feel free to Critique our Clan page;    www.wcmclan.com

[WcM]MKiLLa
[AR15]PeaShooter

"LPB"? What's that? Little Punk Bastard?

Yeah that was fun tonight.... no cheaters while I was playing tonight.

I must have just been in "The Zone" tonight... I normally suck really bad!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:21:29 PM EDT
[#5]
LOW PING BASTARD!

Ya did real Good!
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:27:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone ever play True Combat, the Quake 3 mod?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:58:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, my Counter-Strike clan has an awesome server.  We really stress teamwork and mission accomplishment, and we work very hard to keep the server as cheat-free as possible.  The game was meant to be a team based sim, and that's what we encourage.  Frag hunter's need to stick to Quake.  

We have stats and forums, and the AWP/AWM is disabled.  Use the Scout, if you are a true sniper!  

Our clan is called -=NAACS=- (National Association for the Advancement of Counter-Strike), and our webpage is www.clan-killers.com.  The server IP can be found on our home page.  Check us out.  

-=NAACS=-JBoze
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 9:01:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish I had DSL <sigh>
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top