Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2002 8:45:24 PM EDT
I just acquired a KAC 600 rear sight as per the advice of some of our members hear.  It looks like a great sight.  I didn't get to zero it in today (Academy was out of q3131a), but form observation it looks like it is a bit taller than the sight on my carry handle.  Is this normal, or will I have to bring my front sight way up?  I'm sure It wont be a problem just want to be on the safe side.
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 8:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I replaced the carry handle sight on one of my M4s w/ the KAC 600m, & maybe had to raise myfront post 1/2 turn or so, nothing major.
Just be sure to use the "Z" setting for your 25m zero.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 9:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks spider,  You were one of the members that convinced me to get this one and no regrets so far.  its great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top