Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2002 10:00:40 PM EDT
i know what colt,armalite.bushmaster.oly  ect.   but what is dpms?  respectfully submitted.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
If I remember correctly DPMS is

Defence Procurement Manufacturing Services

I believe they are a company who supplies mil-spec parts some of which are from sub-contractors. They make/supply some nice AR's as well as the various parts.

I'm sure others could tell you more or give you a better info.
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:08:11 PM EDT
[#2]
www.dpmsinc.com
john
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a DPMS lower reciever and parts kit on my ar and I would highly recommend them.  I went to the gun show about a week after I finished mine and DPMS has by far, the better looking finish.  And it is durable too.  And they aren't expensive for what you get.

Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a DPMS upper (well, actually sold it tonight) SO,,,I had one...but I really liked it.  DPMS does make some nice AR's and Uppers.  No complaints

medcop
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 11:09:30 PM EDT
[#5]
good company ,parts fit, no hassles. Also they make some interesting stuff like ss recievers.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:44:54 AM EDT
[#6]
i've got a stainless lower.  i like it.  a little heavier than a normal one but i think it balances the rifle out nice.  also have a a3 upper which i got a deal on.  some small parts are up to a couple bucks cheaper than bushmaster and they look identical.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quality company w/ great products & service.  Best bang for your buck as they are priced better than Colt or Bushy.

You can ask them questions directly at the industry forum, they are listed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top