Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2002 8:52:41 PM EDT
What is the longest barrel I can put in my G27 safely?  For example will a G22 barrel (extended of course) work properly in my G27.

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Forgive me, but why want a barrel length longer than stock? Why would you not purchase / own / use a different weapon?
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 9:10:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Cuz he wantz a kuztom G27 with extended sniper barrel to increase his MAD SKILLZ!
Link Posted: 1/12/2002 10:45:24 PM EDT
[#3]
From what I understand the G22 barrel will work and there are some longer aftermarket barrels too.

Here are some:
Federal Arms Glock-27 Long Ported (.850" longer than stock) $89.95 in the Brownells catalog.

#306-101-427

I remember seeing another but don't have the info handy.

Link Posted: 1/13/2002 5:16:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I have tried to stick my G22 barrel into my G27 and it would not go in place properly because the barrel was to long to slip up into the slide. I don't know if the aftermarket ones are slightly different.
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 8:20:00 AM EDT
[#5]
There are some after market barrels that will fit. Some do extend out of the frame some. You can also get other caliber conversion barrels for them. Check out www.topglock.com or the Glock Talk forum. You can find out every thing you ever wanted to know about Glocks and more there.

Edited for spelling of URL
Link Posted: 1/13/2002 9:07:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
There are some after market barrels that will fit. Some do extend out of the frame some. You can also get other caliber conversion barrels for them. Check out www.topglock.com or the Glock Talk forum. You can find out every thing you ever wanted to know about Glocks and more there.

Link Posted: 1/13/2002 10:06:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top