Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2002 11:44:23 AM EDT
I am interested in buying an AK47 at some time in the future.  I have used this site extensively to research my AR15 purchase and I am wondering if there is a similar site where I can research my pruchase.  Thanks very much.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 12:09:39 PM EDT
[#1]
www.ak47.net
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 12:45:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing this good but AK-47.net is trying....
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Plenty of us here also own AKs as well.  If you ask any question over on the AK side, it will probably be answered quickly.  That protion of the sight has been a recent addition, so there isn't as much historical data that you can just peruse with the search function.  There's enough institutional knowledge over there though that any actual question you have will be delt with.  

What part of VA are you in?  If you're anywhere near Virginia Beach, you're more than welcome to try out any of my AKs to help you decide.

Ross
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#5]
www.ak-47.net has all the AK info you could ask for basically...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top