Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2002 4:53:11 PM EDT
I found this site www.firinglineinc.com/home.html and would like to get some feedback from anyone that's bought a firearm from them.
They show:
11-87p Rifle $575
11-87p Ghost Ring $625
Benelli M1 $800?
HK USP Tactical $850

These prices struck me as good, but I've never heard of the company. Would like to know what their reputation is.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 5:00:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to hang out at their range a coupl enights a week. Bought a couple of things from them that were good deals; in general their in-store prices are designed to take advantage of the unknowing urban gun buyer.

The owner has really been focusing on LEO sales for the last few years and seems to be doing pretty good. They are a real business, and if they actually have something you want at a price you're willing to pay I wouldn't be too worried about dealing with them.

Link Posted: 1/9/2002 11:49:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks DavidC
BTT, to see if anyone has ordered from their web site.
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 5:07:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I called them to get some prices.  He said that he doesn't give out prices over the phone.  This tells me that their prices are probably on the high side.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top