Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2002 7:45:37 AM EDT
ffl receives RRA receiver 0900, friday morning (thanks to online tracking). still hasn't called me (sunday morning) he
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:02:09 AM EDT
be thankful you have an FFL to do bussiness with.

Id still like to find one in the metro denver area..
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:10:53 AM EDT
7IDL,

Give Greg a call @ Denver Bullets. He charges me $20 on semi's and can do the paperwork on 3 & 4's.

Denver Bullets & Ammunition
1600 West 13th Avenue, Denver, CO 80204
(303) 893-3146
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 8:16:47 AM EDT
Thanks for the info Dano
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 1:33:43 PM EDT
OH MY GOD!!!!!! He hasn't called you for TWO WHOLE DAYS?????? And he charges you a whole ten bucks???? What a thief!

Get a grip, dude. Sometimes it takes a few days before they can sort through their UPS shipments and get everything logged into their books.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 2:06:39 PM EDT
Sounds like you need to chill. The man is doing it for next to nothing.Why can't you wait a few days after the received date and call him?
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 2:08:47 PM EDT
Call him.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 6:35:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/9/2002 6:16:20 PM EDT by exsanguinte]
i guess i'm inpatient i call yesterday (mon, 8pm) and left a message. called again today (8pm), but he went to a meeting. "he'll get a hold of you, it's laying around here somewhere". we are not taking major sporting goods dealer, just an at home ffl.
Link Posted: 1/9/2002 6:15:52 PM EDT
well it's Wed 8:00 pm. still no call. too bad he is not as prompt as the dealers here on the board. oh well, i believe in karma (what the heck did i do???
Link Posted: 1/10/2002 11:12:48 PM EDT
finally,7 days after delivery he calls. it's funny, he told a little white lie and said he received it on monday. i should have called his bluff and mentioned NTW emailed me the tracking number.

hey sparky and bully, in my eyes, his behavior is totally unacceptable. the world would be a better place if we treat others the way we want to be treated.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:50:20 AM EDT
Aren't you the same guy(exsanguinte) the guy who said there are better things to do then collect firearms? Not trying to flame you but I do remember a tread a while back about that.

Yeah I understand what you mean. You paid for a product and it was delivered to your FFL. It is good business for him to take care of you ASAP than gaff you off for a week. Find another FFL or just be patient. It's a side job for him isn't it?

Max
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 4:58:20 AM EDT
excuse me while i vent.
i ordered an RRA lower from a great guy. he sends it up with his FFL in timely fashion. my FFL guy demands an invoice in addition to the FFL. good enough, i e-mail my guy and have him send the paperwork. he e-mails me that he faxed it. this is a week now since the lower arrived. i called the FFL and said i'm coming in to get it, and he says "yeah, c'mon in!". when i get there, (after a 35 minute drive) he says he can't find the invoice OR THE LOWER! i wait patiently while the guy digs through a bag-lady's paradise of heaps of shite, and no invoice. he says, well, your guy must not have faxed it, i said yes he did. the guy then has the kamolies to say that i should have called before coming all that way! i said: i did.

the next day, i e-mailed my guy and asked what's up, he says that when he called my FFL, they hit the "print from memory" button on the fax, and it came, i guess they ran out of fax paper. now, i have to wait for another week before i could get back. i went in, got the reciever, and the guy starts yackin and smackin like it's my guys fault ~ yeah, it's my guys fault that the gunshop looked like a three-year old's play-pen! and he proceeded to charge me thirty goshdarn dollars for the transfer! i couldn't believe it.

F%&k him, and all FFL's like him!
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 7:35:14 PM EDT
max, i am the same exsanguinate, but i didn't said there were better things to do than collect firearms. rather than spend all my money on firearms, i choose to invest in my family. this includes boating and outings with the 5th wheel trailer. as far as firearms, i own 2 AR's (one for each son), 1 STG58, 1 mossberg 590, glock 27 and .45 kimber custom classic.

fatty, that sux. as i typed before, if we treat people the way we want to be treated, the world would be a better place to live.
Link Posted: 1/11/2002 7:43:40 PM EDT
I love my FFL! (that should be a bumber sticker) All transfers are free of charge!
Top Top