Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2002 11:28:52 AM EDT
Hi,
  I'd like to mount my Maverick under my AR.  Who makes a mount ot do this???
}Thanks
BJS
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC Knight's is who came up with this setup, and made the shotgun to mount(MasterKey???).  It is used by SMU's mostly with lockbuster ammo.  While it would look cool as all get out, it is not very practical or Legal as you would have to shorten the barrel way shorter than is allowed by law.  Keep the maverick for a HD gun and get something else for HSLD cool looking stuff (V Grip, Laser ect)  
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:22:26 PM EDT
[#2]
tHIS MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE, BUT, WHAT IF YOU USED A 20" BBL AR15 AND MOUNTED THE SHOTGUN UNDER IT? WITH A 16" BBL SHOTGUN COULD THAT WORK?

AND YES I KNOW IT WOULD BE BIG AND HEAVY AS HELL!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
18 in is as short as you can go on a shotgun.  A rifle is 16 in.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:37:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:50:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Unless of course it was NFA weapon (Short Barrel Shotgun) on a taxstamp. $200 makers tax and some paperwork, don't know anything about the mount.  It would look cool have some functionality, but would be excessively heavy even on an M4 profiled light rifle
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:38:58 PM EDT
[#6]
THey pop up for sale on subguns.com every once and a while and 40mm.com(not sure if that is right) sells the whole kit, shotgun and mount.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top