Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/30/2001 11:10:34 AM EDT
So my boss considers himself quite the shotgunner.....the fancy over/under,the vest,the little bag ya wear on your waist for the shells,the whole bit.Shot a couple of rounds of skeet at the "club" with him this morning with my hi-cap matte black 11-87 and put a whippin' on his ass he won't soon forget.So I'm kinda curious...where do ya think I can find a new job:)?
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:19:04 AM EDT
Didn't anyone tell you how to golf/shoot/bowl with higher ups?

"Great shot sir!"

"I just can't stay out of the sand traps today!"

"I'd probaly play better if I had clubs half as nice as yours sir."

"I've wathced your shooting today and I think I've learned quite a bit. Thanks."

Unless the agony of defeat was never your suit, then just post a resume here and hope for the best.

Sherm
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:22:46 AM EDT
F___ him if he can't take a joke!
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:36:42 AM EDT
Well an exciting and meaningful job can always be had in the fast food industry.
just remember to smile when you say
"welcome to Mc donalds may i help you"
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:48:26 AM EDT
Don't they hire shot gunners for bird control at some airports? Make up a "Have gun, will travel" business card like Tom had (as in Tom and Jerry).
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:57:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By downzero:
So my boss considers himself quite the shotgunner.....the fancy over/under,the vest,the little bag ya wear on your waist for the shells,the whole bit.Shot a couple of rounds of skeet at the "club" with him this morning with my hi-cap matte black 11-87 and put a whippin' on his ass he won't soon forget.So I'm kinda curious...where do ya think I can find a new job:)?

Weelll, if you're in the Army you can forget about making "General."
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 11:59:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Blazinglead:
F___ him if he can't take a joke!

That might work - depending on his sexual preference and your degree of need for your job.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 12:08:43 PM EDT
Bad form old chap.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 12:56:19 PM EDT
I quess it was probably really bad form to neglect to inform him that before my current incarnation as a hi-speed,lo-drag IPSC pistolero,I wasted several years on the skeet range........
Top Top