Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2001 4:24:50 PM EDT
Does anyone know a good Class 3 in Oklahoma?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 4:48:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone know a good Class 3 in Oklahoma?

Thanks!

whereboutsInOklahoma ?
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 5:30:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know how good they are, but there is a place in Oklahoma City.  If I remember right the place is called Outdoor America, or something like that anyways.  They show class # by appointment only. I went to it a little over a year ago, nice shop with a huge selection.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Don Smith (405) 414-0094 and [email protected]. outdoor america can kiss my rosy red cheeks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#4]
OUTDOOR AMERICA would be the last place I would go. Yes, they have a good selection. Customer Service SUCKS. I know a couple of the guys up there from buying guns from them, but still.  I would go to the Sooner Gun Show that is coming up in JAN. 5 and 6th. I am sure there will be some Class 3 dealers there. You might even try calling around to some of the local gun stores in OKC and, see if anyone can help you.  The only place I would try would be Gene Sears in El Reno, OKLA. (405) 262-2647.    
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 7:25:49 AM EDT
[#5]
5SUBSLR5... Im in Tulsa area and looking for a class 3 to take a transfer.

Thanks to all for the suggestions!
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 7:32:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
5SUBSLR5... Im in Tulsa area and looking for a class 3 to take a transfer.

Thanks to all for the suggestions!

Sorry guy but in Tulsa I don't know anyone.
Jim the "Dandy" has posted the right guy for the OKC area.
I would give him a call and ask who is good to work with in Tulsa.  These guys all seem to know each other.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 8:32:47 AM EDT
[#7]
I have already sent him an email.  He seem sto have a good set of references on this board, so I just may use him and make the short drive.  Better safe than sorry.
Link Posted: 12/29/2001 8:38:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I have already sent him an email.  He seem sto have a good set of references on this board, so I just may use him and make the short drive.  Better safe than sorry.

That would be my choice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top