Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2001 4:35:44 PM EDT
those blind magazine ten shot lowers. It sounds like he will have complete rifles.

I just spoke with Norm today and hes going back into the AR business.

You've all seen them. You have to break them open to load.

Link Posted: 12/19/2001 5:58:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Really? Awesomeness. Report back if you, or someone buys one, I wanna see what happens. *starts putting some money away* Hey, it's better than nothing. :0

[Edit] Do you have a street address for M&Ns? I'll really like to go down there and ask some questions...
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:01:33 PM EDT
[#2]
OK where is M&N Armory located?
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]
My only concern with this design is that the rifle will see an extraordinary amount of take-down pin wear.  Hopefully, they are using stainless bushings or something to eliminate the wear on the aluminum pin holes.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#4]
They are in Fremont, CA. Thet are on Peralta Blvd. (510) 494-0421. If you go there, don't go at 12PM-2PM. They like to take a loooooooong ass lunch break. You can find them selling FAL's at the gunshows in SF as well. They are over priced, but we have no choice. I bet they'll overprice them lowers too.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Where's CWR when we need them? Yes, knowing N&M, the prices will be high but availability will be there. We'll see what they have at this weekends TS show in San Jose.
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 8:36:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn, too far for me. Anyone know if these guys show up at the Crossroads of the West gunshows in Southern California? Hrm, or a phone number. I might FFL one of these...
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 11:49:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Where's CWR when we need them? Yes, knowing N&M, the prices will be high but availability will be there. We'll see what they have at this weekends TS show in San Jose.

I hear TS gunshows are a POS. Is this true? I need some more ammo, do they have that ammo vendor that is always at the Crossroads gunshows? Looking for 5.56NATO or some 7.62x39 WOLF. Also, where is the gunshow at? Any website I can go to to get some more info? Thanks
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 11:57:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn, a TS funshow. I havn't been to one of those since the December before the Cali ban of '99. Think that I'm going to have to make a trip down to San Jose this weekend.

Kalifornia, it is located at the Santa Clara County Fairgrounds. Here's a link for a mapwww.thefair.org/index.php?tab=fairgrounds&template=map.html

Here's a link for a Dec. 2001-2002 gun show calender www.bdarn.com/gunshows/

Alex
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 9:31:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Norm said he wasn't taking them to SanJose.

Something about them being anti....

If anybody can understand Norm.... there a used car salesman.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 10:09:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Did you check on how much he wants for these rifles?  Norm's got big juevos - he sell SW5s and SW3s at CA gunshows - he hacks off the pistol grip to make 'em CA legal(?) and charges $2K plus for them....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top