Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/18/2001 7:34:36 AM EDT
They have a web site now.  They are the ones in SGN who have some great deals from time to time.  I got a M4/A3 from them for about $650.  A lot of people go looking for the web address and end up with the LEO site.  This is the one for non-LEO stuff.  It does not have firearms, but has the rest of the stuff from SGN, etc.  The uppers are under "specials." I am in no way affiliated, I've been a customer and have seen a couple of threads where people are looking for this.  www.kieslersonline.com

Link Posted: 12/18/2001 9:08:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 9:53:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Definitely thanks.  I always ended up at the LEO site and when I asked here about it I never got a response.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I lie SGN, but by the time the issue is out the ad is like a month or two old, and items may be out of stock, or received after ad submission.  If companies keep their web site updated it helps a lot.  

I was really bummed they don't list firearms on the page.  

Or maybe I'm bummed because they are there and I'm not bright enough to find them ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top