Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2001 8:33:00 AM EDT
Well finally after three months of searching and waiting, I have my new upper receiver. I had originally ordered one from Model 1 Sales back in October. I wanted a 24" stainless bull barrel with flat-top receiver. When I received it, it refused to feed ammo from my mags ( Sanchez, Center Industries, Colt, AND Bushmaster mags!!!!) I sent it back and they polished the feed ramps and told me that it worked flawlessly. When I got it back it was a little better, but still wouldn't feed from the left ramp, so I returned it for good. I ordered another one from Gunsmoke Inc. on November 8 and just got it from UPS ten minutes ago. I cycled a full Sanchez mag through it without a hiccup! Thanks Gunsmoke for making my Xmas wishes come true! The fit and finish  are perfect. I can't wait to mount a scope and see what this thing can do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top