Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2001 11:49:45 AM EDT
Alright, I run across holsters and magazines bearing the "triple k" brand name and I've always wondered.  Now I've just gotz to know.  What does it stand for?  Is it as obvious as it seems or is it just some ranch's brand?  I can't help but thinking back to the three downward pointed fingers in the pocket thing in "Mississippi Burning."  If this thread starts any problems, I'll ax it pronto.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 1:22:17 PM EDT
[#1]
In my experience it stands for Krappy, Krappier, Krappiest.  Hate to admit that I actually spent some hard earned money on Triple K mags once.... only once.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 4:22:47 PM EDT
[#2]
the holseters may be ok, as they dont really have many functioning parts, but the mags arent so hot.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Krappy, Krappier, Krappiest

That pretty much sums it up.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#4]
mags function fine (got one for my 7400), they just ugly as sin...
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:30:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top