Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2001 1:12:25 PM EDT
If anyone cares about my observations..here goes.

I was looking for AR mags,bought 1 Thermold for $20,2 Colt slightly used 20 rders $15 per...bought 4 used AK mags for $5 a piece. 2 cool AK mag pouches (holds 4 30's), $3 per. Got it from same guy...dickered with pricing.

Bought some South African 7.62X39 300 rds. for $25, loose in a plastic bag....going back tomorrow to get some bandolier packs of Brit SS 5.56 (with strippers),can't remember the price.

They've got a schittload of Russian M-44's some going for $50..most between $60-$80.

There's a couple of nice SAR-3's that look tempting $300-$375..MAC 90 that looks good also.

Saw a couple of black furnitured SKS with the Dragonov kits..they're looking nice at $350 w/ a scope & bi-pod!

Typical AR's everywhere..Bushy's going for $900-$1,000, an older Sp-1 collapsible for $2,200!..unreal, with nothing special about them.HK's and Uzi's are wayyyy high dollared right now. The Miami Intratec 9mm was going for $700???

Saw an Oly shorty, $500 with a screwed up finish..looks purple/grey w/ heavy barrel?? But it was new.
Not many Garands or M-14's..there was one that had a nice furniture finish on it....real nice color.

NO beanie babies! A few bdu wearing "Gun Show Rangers"...I asked one of them if he'd just got back from hunting and did he kill anything...he said "huh?"

Overall more people than in the fall show...lots more people. One good lookin' babe with a tattoo on her lower back....nice tiddies.

There's a guy there who has "Bearcoat"-like finish...flat black finish that looks stunning. Has a sheen/non-sheen finish..whatever you prefer and good pricing "$30 for lower $20 for upper". He had an Older Colt H-bar that look wicked..absolutely wicked! Everything was black as night...and it had the high sheen finish on all metal...very cooool.

Anyhow..just thought I'd share...if anyone needs any "hard-to-find" items..I'd be happy to look tomorrow.

Later...GUN SHOW RANGERS beat MALL NINJA'S!!
NAKED
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#1]
What about the Sweet Sixteen?
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 9:41:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Where was this?  I have fond memories of attending Lakeland Civic Center shows many many years ago.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 4:36:54 AM EDT
[#3]
JimDandy,
My friend walked around the tables with "common" knowledge that he was in the ball park between $316-$450...most of the tables were low-balling him...offers no more than $275, lowest at $215....he walked around with gun in hand for 2 hours. Older gentleman asked him to go outside...offered him $380..he took it and was happy.

Chairborne,
This was/is in Ft. Walton beach....I'm going back today,after an ATM stop.

I'm just not sure what else I need, besides ammo...thinking serious on the SAR-3's.

Later,
NAKED
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top