Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2001 1:46:38 PM EDT
I recently ordered a VZ24/47. Gun looks good but was missing bayonet that was to be included. I called to tell them, talk about rude! They told me that was impossible. They are double checked. I proceeded to tell him that this one must have slipped by. He said he can ask but it was shipped! I guess this will be the last time I deal with them! Anybody else deal with them and how was the service.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:26:34 AM EDT
Yeah those guys are real assholes. They gave me the run-around on an AK I was trying to buy. Told me the rifle would ship anyday now for about 3-4 weeks then finally told me they ran out and wanted to substitute a lower quality rifle FOR THE SAME PRICE as the better quality rifle, then they were rude on top of that. I will never even think about doing business with those retards. I would not piss on them if they were on fire. Man I hate people who conduct business like that, gives the whole gun industry a bad name.

Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:10:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2001 10:03:17 AM EDT by Vinnie]
I've been to the store a few times. I guess it's different when you can see them eye to eye. I've heard many horror stories about them, but wouldn't be able to substantiate any of them. Maybe I just look scary.
Top Top