Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2001 5:36:00 PM EDT
I am looking to buy a (preferably) new MAC-11/9mm Full Auto registered SMG. Trying to spend not over 1200 on gun. I have found one for sale on TWSguns.com for $1199.95(NIB GUN) Where can i find one? I have the money on hand but i dont wanna get ripped. This will be my first ClassIII weapon. Anyone know where a good dealer in texas is?

Thanks alot, Jeremy
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:24:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:36:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Go to www.subguns.com then to the message board and click on the NFA Ad Board, there was a guy selling off his inventory of these guns and accessories (over 100 items) and was selling them for $1,025 NIB, and I think you could get the suppressor as well for $1,195.  Check it out, wish I had the cash to spend right now I'd be in on that deal.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Hogkilla,

Hope you have a few more hundred set aside for all the paperwork  and the tax stamp.  My guess is somewhere in the area of $300 if the seller lives in your state.  $200 for sure to the feds.  And you get your new toy - ummmm, maybe in 2-3 months.  Maybe longer.

Good luck.  I am waiting for my first FA and it is harder than being 10 yo at Christmas.  At least you KNOW when Chrinstmas is.  I bought out of state on Sept 7.  Oh yeah, hope there are no more terrorist acts or you too can sit and wait while the BATF does no tranfers for two months.

James
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 12:41:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top