Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2001 8:28:33 AM EDT
I saw stainless for a great price.
Does anyone have experience with this model?
What is you opinion?
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm back to carrying mine everyday, since 9/11, not stainless and highly customized, but very compact package and w/ the 230grn BTs it's a reliable dissuader.

Thumbs up!

Mike

Edited to say they didn't have Kimber's as an option in the dark-ages, today I'd listen to the guys below me and go Ultra Comp. It's just I have too much in my Compact, but I did trade my Colt Gold Cup for a full sized Kimber = Great 45s!

Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:53:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a Kimber ultra carry.......you'll be much happier in the long run
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#3]
i love my kimbers.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 10:33:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you planning on carrying it? I used to wear my 1991 compact daily, its size is great for concealment, but it was also very heavy for its size. If I had to buy another compact .45 it would be a Kimber CDP without a doubt.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 11:39:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Thumbs down.  I had a parkerized 1991 Compact briefly and it didn't feed properly.  It probably was too small for the Colt engineers to figure out how to get all the issues accompanying chopped 1911s figured out, although other manufacturers seem to have managed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top