Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2001 1:40:20 PM EDT
i was at the Saxet Gunshow this weekend in San Antonio and i was looking for a Nazi Luger Pistol.  The ones I saw has pitting on them and fair finishes and they were marked at $900 to 1100 each.  I passesd up these deals and was wondering if they were way overpriced or not.  Where can I get my hands on a nice Nazi Luger that is affordably priced?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:54:39 PM EDT
[#1]
depends on the variation and how original they are.  But they sound a tad on the high side

just to give you an idea about ten years ago i purchased a non import matching(exept magazine) 1940 "42code"  mauser in 80%+ condition with original holster for 650.00. no pitting but the bluing was fading off around the muzzle a bit

right now i could easily sell it for 1100+.

usualy now a days if they dont have a matching mag or matching parts and not import stamped. a good shooter grade luger is gonna run you around 800 .

however you can get an east german imported re-dip vopo parts gun in the shotgun news for around 500 not much collector value its strictly a shooter

but 1000+ is the starting point for the "good" stuff.

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#2]
usualy now a days if they dont have a matching mag or matching parts and not import stamped. a good shooter grade luger is gonna run you around 800 .

correction: a luger that is not an import but has  matching parts exept the mag is going to run about 800 to start

almost made a bubu there :-)
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Not too long ago AIM had import marked, mostly matching shooter grade Lugers for $350.  Glad I picked one up when I did.   Don't recall any Nazi stampings though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top