Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/2/2001 9:59:11 AM EDT
Went to a gun show this weekend and saw the Bushmaster that I was going to order after Christmas but the dealer's price seemed to be good. The gun was the Bushmaster 20in. HBAR, fixed carry handle, naked barrel, A2 upper, and chrome lined chamber and bore. The price was $769 should I jump on the gun at this price?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:37:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree...not a bad price at all,as long as it is in excellent condition. But 100.00 more and you can build a colt. IMHO. Take a look at Rock River Arms...They have a excellent reputation and parts and guns are excellent in quality and price. I'm not a sales rep for them but I own 4 of them, and would'nt trade for anything. IMHO.Best of luck.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:59:46 PM EDT
[#3]
The gun was NIB, so if it's a good price I'm gonna go see about picking it up tommorow. thanks for your help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top