Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2001 8:29:02 AM EDT
I just got my first Glock.  It is a 27.  I am not that familiar with Glock accessories, especially magazines.  Can I get a high cap mag that will function in my 27?  Lets say I got a G22 15rd mag.  Would this work in the G27?  I know it would stick out the bottom some.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:33:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes. it would work.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#2]
The 29rd., G22 and G23 mags will all work in your G27. There is an aftermarket sleeve that is available for use with the G22 mags. It fills the gap with the longer mag. I use them when shooting my G30 with high-cap G21 mags. It can be purchased on many Glock accessory websites like http://www.lonewolfdist.com/ You can also purchase +1 extension for the 9 round G27 mags to bring total capacity to 10+1. It also offers a place for your pinky finger on the grip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top