Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:05:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Wadman, I was just trying to help!  

It seemed that he needed a little guidance in proper flaming techniques.  My only regret is that I can't take credit for it.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#2]
OK Jander100, I can't resist!

I KNOW YOU ARE, BUT WHAT AM I???
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:52:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...but that was the cheap UMC round's from wal-mart.

I beg to differ with you on the quality of remington's UMC ammo

I love that stuff! Its hot, clean, accurate. its(like junior said) Cheap! What more could you ask for?

I just love the way it explodes when it slams into the backstop after hitting the target!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#4]
a3kid,

That insult post of yours just made you a intellectual scholar in my eyes.....remind me to never piss you off!!  BRAVO INDEED!!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:33:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Then why do I see all these picture's of special op's with their M4's wading through river's and creek's on training exercise's, "sometime's they pop up out of the water totally and the gun has water beads all over it. Does the millitary get better gun's than civillian's?

I've thought a lot about this, and I think the answer is now clear.  Obviously the SpecOps people WAX their M4s with turtle wax (or some special ops wax) so that water will bead when their rifles get wet.  

Since there are "all of these pictures" of this, can you post some?  I'm actually serious - it sounds interesting and I'd like to see it.

(By the way, the plural of a word usually just adds an "s".  River - rivers.  Creek - creeks.  Exercise - exercises.  Since you do it consistently it is clearly not a typo.  The learning never ends on ar15.com  )
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:42:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Jander100,
If your going to talk the talk, it's  SEALS not "seals", and "berets" is a very general term I've never heard used before in the Army, at least by those who wear them: it's either SF, Airborne, or Ranger. Now that is a fact!
Good Luck, boy!
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 9:55:10 AM EDT
[#7]
So who stayed at a Holiday Inn last night?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top