Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2001 6:33:34 PM EDT
The Tannery is selling 80% sig p228 frames and everything else to complete the pistol.  I own a machine shop so the making part is well within my ability.  The problem seems to be the amount I need to spend to get large capacity magazines.  The ones that are factory are anywhere from 55.00 used to 100.00+ new.  The 10 rounders are much cheaper though.  Any way around this.  Is there another pistol mag that would fit this pistol that is not of Sig manufacture?  Thanks
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:14:38 AM EDT
[#1]
There are 13 round aftermarket P228 mags for sale weekly in Gun List.  Not the quality of SIG mags, but some are OK on the range.  Refitting with SIG followers and springs helps sometimes.

-- Chuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top