Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2001 8:09:25 AM EDT
Ok, A buddy offered me a bunch for my post ban bushy 20 incher w/ A1 sights. I was kinda' getting bored with it so I said ok. He is pleading with his wife to buy it, so in the mean time I need to start looking for a replacement. I'm want to put in about $1000. It doesn't have to be an ar, but it does have to be awesome.

What should I get? My pop is a ffl and will order anything for me wholesale. I was thinking maybe a M1A (right areound 1k), Rem sendaro .300 with a nice leopold ($570 gun, $450 scope and mount), a springfield 1911 trp (right at 1k), a bushy m4 (under $750) w/ a butt load of mags or a couple of decent guns. Also, what would a ar10 cost?

Thanks for any advice. I don't really have a specific need for the gun, but this is probably the most i will be able to spend until I'm out of college.

Thanks,
ARben
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:24:01 AM EDT
[#1]
M1A
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:58:43 AM EDT
[#2]
get a HK USP compact 45 and a crapload of ammo
but from that list id go with the springfield...
also depends where and at what distance you want to shoot.  

(and yes, a crapload is halfway in between a buttload and a shitload...)
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 4:57:11 PM EDT
[#3]
What no bites?
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#4]
bushy m4 with flat top with a comp m
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 7:15:29 PM EDT
[#5]
M1A

Go first class

IMHO it is THE best looking firearm out there.

It's on my list too.

BTW the poll is not working

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top