Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2001 8:22:47 PM EDT
Anyone heard of him?  Anyone done any business with him?  Does he have a website?  Damn, sorry for all the questions.   Thanks
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Bigtime and beaucoups expensive.
Trustworthy
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:02:13 AM EDT
[#2]
^
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:05:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I've never done business with them, but I've never heard anything bad about them either.  As cpermd points out, they are pretty pricey.

I've always hated his ads though.  The guy pointing not one, but two guns at me with his fingers on the triggers seems kind of careless.  While I realize it's just a cartoon, it still makes me uneasy.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#4]
No personal experience, but the outfit seems to have been around for a long time as I've seen his adds in SGN and GunList since I've been reading those periodicals.  You may get a better responce to your questions on the "board if inquiry" over at the subguns board - subguns.biggerhammer.net/inquiry.cgi
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:09:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info.  I appreciate it.  Thanks
Have a beer on me!    

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 3:56:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I have dealt with Mikie...been to his house a couple times.   He's got damn near everything you can think of, anything in his ads he actually has in stock (unlike some dealers).  

He likes to BS...possibly more than the average gun nut, but I enjoyed talking with him.  

Anyway my experience has shown him to be trustworthy and he keeps his word.

A recent deal I made with him over the phone sounded too good to be true, thus the reason I drove to see him.   Anyway after he thought about the deal he promised he had reservations about it, but he stood true to his word.

Pricing may be on the high side of market, but when he says NIB for pre-ban colts...they are NIB with all accessories, the plastic wrap with S/N sticker, manuals, you get the idea.  No disappointments.   For me, this is worth a litte extra.

I definately would deal with him again.

Randy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top