Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/19/2001 5:06:46 PM EDT
I have some gunsafes kept in a secure guarded building that I have not paid much attention to over the years.
I got in one this evening looking for a certain handgun and found several ARs.
Complete and new .I had forgotten about several of them.
Colt AR-15A2 Govt Carbine #GC0063XX
Colt AR-15A2 HBAR Sporter #SP2309XX
SGW CAR-AR #Z33XX
Bushmaster # L0487XX
Bushmaster # L0357XX
Eagle Arms #20XX

I just picked these up several years ago and stuck them away.Only the SGW has been fired.I have several at the house that I use a lot and these were just considered "stock" to use at some point.
Sorry,I just can't keep from grinning.
There is also a very nice 1970 LS6 M22 SS Chevelle I bought 14 years ago in the building and a 71 LS5 M22 SS Chevelle.
My depression after my stroke is getting better by the minute.
cpermd
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Huh?  You "forgot" about these?

Huh?
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:11:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Ummmm, I think you made a mistake....I a, well, let you borrow those a few years ago...yea, that's it, that's the ticket!

hehehe..lucky!

medcop
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:15:03 PM EDT
[#3]
man.... I hate it when I forget about things better than what other people wish they had.... no wait, that's never happened to me.
<sigh>

No_Expert
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:24:49 PM EDT
[#4]
No more emails
None of the stuff is for sale.
I didn't forget,The safes have been there for a long time.I just lost track of what was actually there sinc the stuff I shoot is in the safes at home.This is more like a part of my IRA.cpermd
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 5:42:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
No more emails
None of the stuff is for sale.
I didn't forget,The safes have been there for a long time.I just lost track of what was actually there sinc the stuff I shoot is in the safes at home.This is more like a part of my IRA.cpermd

didn't actually think you could announce a find like that without people wanting to "help" you out of the problem... <g>

No_Expert
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top