Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/17/2001 9:01:12 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a *really* good, professional gunsmith in the Dallas area to do a trigger job on a Kimber? Great gun. It works 100%, but it needs a lighter trigger. Thanks for any info you might be able to provide.

I'm also looking for ideas for a target load. Factory or reload. I've shot a lot of Amer. Eagle 230gr ball through it and that has not proven to be very accurate with that one. Any other Kimber shooters prefer a particular load in their gun?

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/17/2001 11:48:05 PM EDT
Try Richard the Gunsmith. You can reach him through Big Bear Arms in Carrolton. I believe he is also listed on their website, www.bigbeararms.com.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 9:27:22 AM EDT
Thanks Kildak. Anyone else have any ideas?
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 2:19:34 PM EDT
Try vandenburg he is not in dallas in houston but does VERY GOOD WORK at resinoable prices.I know i took my 45 to him for a triger job i would recomend him highly.I am in hou i can get the telphone #if you want.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 5:45:31 PM EDT
Thanks 1Hole. I may have found someone but if it falls through, I'll ask for the number. My friend had a custom 1911 with about a 3 pound trigger. Maybe 2.5. I just can't see myself shooting one with twice the pull. Thanks again for the info!
Top Top