Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/15/2001 6:45:08 PM EDT
Just wanted to let everyone here know my recent dealings with Trijicon Inc.
I recently purchased an ACOG TAO1 from SWFA, they were great BTW, within 1 week I mangaed to totally screw up the mount in the scope housing, long story very embarrissing, dont ask, anyhow I called customer service at Trijicon and they said send it in, after a few laughs Im sure a rep. cant remember his name called me, they could replace housing for $130.00 shipped back over night. I was shocked, I thought it would be 3 times that amount at least. that was 1 week ago Today I received the scope back Like new, absolutely unbelievable. They took better care of me than I could have ever imagined especially when it was totally my fault.
Thanks to Trijicon,
Chuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top