Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2001 9:01:18 PM EDT
I am plaing with the carbine idea. I will be going post ban... but I want short. I don't want any grey areas about glues..

I am thinking about fitting this

It is absolutely fixed!

Anybody ever seen it done? I don't even see a picture of it done on there site.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I e-mailed RRA and they said with this stock installed on a rifle with a 16" barrel it would still be legal, lengthwise.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 9:27:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I went with an A1 stock and it is perfect. The RRA might be a bit too short but you might be able to put a spacer on it. I have seen 1" spacers for A2 to extend the pull (don't remember where I have seen them though). Spacer goes between the stock and receiver.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 9:42:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I was thinking about setting it up with an opticle sight.  I don't think lenth will be a problem. If it is a problem I'll have to just put on a A2.. whick is kinda short looking to me as well.

I have full sized rifles for more accurate shooting.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Olympic Arms sells spacers , in their catalog they have 5/8 in and 1 in spacers listed .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top