Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2001 6:38:34 PM EDT
Or has there been quite a few newbie-full-auto "I just got this rifle... I think it's full auto" questions coming up in the last few days?

Hmmmmmmm....
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah! It seems like there sure are alot of "How can I" questions out there.........Watch out for the bee's,you might get stung!
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 7:32:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a full auto revolver.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
What is wrong with giving information.
I know how to do it and have never converted anything.I assume you also could do it.
Now if they ask for parts or work,that is different.I think it is called"entrapment".
cpermd
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:07:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Entrapment isn't a total defense, and its not a defense at all in some places.   I wouldn't worry about giving out info though.  They can't bust you for passing on knowledge, unless its classified and this isn't.

Just don't answer any emails if they send it to you, especially if they request that you send them some parts or whatnot.

As for just passing info though, go for it (1st Amendment and all).

-SS
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey, I am not concerned at all about the info... just thought it was odd.... coincidental... seems to come in waves.

Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:11:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I've been trying to help out in the "I just got this rifle... I think it's full auto" threads, but I also posted a question about the legality of the 3 round burst groups.

They might just be newbies looking for info.... so far none have asked "How do I convert my AR to full auto." Then I would really be worried.

Anyway, I doubt a thread like that would last long... or even if it would get any replys other than "Troll!"

Av.

Edited to say it is odd though... seems like a bunch all at once.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top