Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2001 8:23:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 8:35:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Cabela's- $29.99.  You have to search though -> hunting -> 10/22 accessories -> zephyr.  For some reason their generic search function does not come up with them.  I have a set, and they look kind of funny, but really improve the sight picture.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 8:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes it is pretty secure, it uses two screws which fit into the scope mount holes on the 10/22 reciever.  The indexing on the windage is not the most sophisticated- it is a piece of spring steel which puts pressure on a nylock nut.  Also, the piece which slides back and forth for the windage and holds the aperture extends a little above the protective ears.  I haven't abused it, and haven't had any problems, but you can tell it is a $30 sight.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 9:12:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't know much about it, but I think I remember seeing somewhere that a sight from an M1 carbine could be adapted to the 10/22.  This might be a more durable option.  Fulton Armory has the rear sight for $30, so I'm sure you could find it for less elswhere.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 9:21:06 PM EDT
[#5]
ummmm.... if you call Brownells and tell them you are a "gunsmith" (its ok if the only gunsmithing you do is for yourself), then you get dealer prices.  Actually you get the catalog for free to.  And the dealer prices are in the code next to the retail price.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 10:27:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 3:51:15 AM EDT
[#7]

ummmm.... if you call Brownells and tell them you are a "gunsmith" (its ok if the only gunsmithing you do is for yourself), then you get dealer prices. Actually you get the catalog for free to. And the dealer prices are in the code next to the retail price.

You have to provide proof via a business license or FFL copy in order to get the discount. Brownell's extends the discount to C&R licensees. Might ought to think about investing in one for $30. You'll get back the license fee in discounts fairly easily.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 9:34:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top