Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2001 11:27:58 AM EDT
I just ordered some eezox clp.  From everything I read about it, it seems superb for cleaning, lubricating and protecting.  Anyone use it?
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 11:34:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out the CLP threads in the maintenance forum. Eezox always performs super in the ASTM rust and wear tests. Strong, lingering smell, though.
I've used it quite a bit on different weapons, and it always worked well as a CLP. I have no idea how it will perform in the long run, though.
Let us know how it works out for you.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
In my experience, it turns into a sticky, glue-like substance over time when used as a lubricant.  Great for rust protection on the outside, but I don't use it as a lube anymore.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 11:28:56 AM EDT
[#3]
It is a good protectant and cleaner.  It was second only to Break-Free in my corrosion testing.  I'm not sure how well it acts as a lubricant... it seems to leave a noticeable film, though.

I don't use it personally, I mostly stick with Break-Free and Royco CLP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top