BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No, you just wouldn't have to crane you neck so much.

I don't crane my neck shooting offhand DCM style.  I've got a long arm reach, so when my buttstock sits under my right deltoid, my nose just barely touches the end of the handle.  I then tuck it another 1/8" of an inch into the handle, and that's where my cheek weld is.

There was supposed to be a smiley there but I was late for a meeting and forgot to add it.  

For shooting DCM you'd probably prefer the A2 stock because it is more comfortable when shooting prone, but if you were doing more IPSC type shooting you'd probably be more comfortable with an A1.
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I love the picture of the Royal Marine carrying the M2 by the muzzle! Obviously the gun hasn't been fired.

Geoff Ross
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 3:52:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Alright, fine - so the 3 rd burst has been fixed, and it's got a theoretical edge due to its barrel/chamber being forged in one operation - but if the Diemacos are so great, how come they don't compete on the civilian market?

Are they antigun, or do they have something to hide about their product?  Either/or, they're at the bottom of my purchase list, right after the 'new improved' SA80. :)

Its because the chickens at Colt will not let them....cause they KNOW they would be blown out of the water. Look at the Diemaco site at the other cool toys they have!!  BTW they are only 15 minutes from my new home...gotta get a plant tour some day!!  I wonder if they would do a body cavity search on the way out??

Link Posted: 11/3/2001 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Alright, fine - so the 3 rd burst has been fixed, and it's got a theoretical edge due to its barrel/chamber being forged in one operation - but if the Diemacos are so great, how come they don't compete on the civilian market?

Are they antigun, or do they have something to hide about their product?  Either/or, they're at the bottom of my purchase list, right after the 'new improved' SA80. :)

Its because the chickens at Colt will not let them....cause they KNOW they would be blown out of the water. Look at the Diemaco site at the other cool toys they have!!  BTW they are only 15 minutes from my new home...gotta get a plant tour some day!!  I wonder if they would do a body cavity search on the way out??

The problem isnt Colt, they have no patent rights anymore, thats how we can have people like Stoner, Bushmaster, and Armalite building AR15's.  The problem is the ATF, the Diemacos are considered FOREIGN, imported guns and are on the banned list, even though cars, computers and virtually everything else made in Canada is considerd to be the same as US domestic production.  There is a chance that this could be changed after the 94 Crime bill sunsets.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top