Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2001 6:28:03 AM EDT
Has anyone got theirs yet???

I saw a pic in the GOTD thread that made me wonder????

Link Posted: 10/29/2001 6:38:11 AM EDT
I think that it will be quite a while before amalite ships the AR-180B in large numbers, if ever. I had one on order that was supposed to be delivered in November but it appears that armalite has been having some manufacturing problems and so who knows. I cancelled my order earlier this month and will wait and see.
Link Posted: 10/29/2001 8:34:40 AM EDT
There were lots of AR-10s at the gun show last weekend in TN.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 6:44:20 AM EDT
I saw one at a dealer here in WA. Wades Guns in Redman.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 8:53:16 AM EDT
I've had one on order since early June. I was at first told Sept./Oct.. Last time I talked to them I was told they are having problems with sub-contractors supplying out of spec parts. They expected to start shipping again in December. I'm not canceling my order but I'm not holding my breath either.
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 4:14:19 PM EDT

A preban, I'll reckon? Folder, flash suppressor? Not the new postban with the plastic lower still as of yet not in distribution?
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 5:14:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 5:18:18 PM EDT
I definitely want one or two
Link Posted: 10/30/2001 7:47:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Chairborne_Ranger:

A preban, I'll reckon? Folder, flash suppressor? Not the new postban with the plastic lower still as of yet not in distribution?

You could be right I did'nt look at it that close, it was a fixed stock, it looked brand new I just asumed it was the new ones. And since I don't live there I can't go back and check. If your really interested you could give them a call, the number is on his web page Wades Guns. This is a big shop he buys gons by the tonage if they are out there he would be the first to get one.
Top Top